1. Name and contact details of the responsible for the data processing and the company data protection officer
Responsible: 10119DESIGN GmbH, Sandra Müller, Linienstraße 106
Data protection officer: Sandra Müller. Our company data protection officer can be contacted at the above address or at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. Log files are kept for 30 days from the time they are created. As soon as the legal requirements change, the archiving duration of the log files is adjusted accordingly. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit.f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
In addition, we use the Google Analytics analysis service when you visit our website. You will find more detailed explanations under point 4 of this data protection declaration.
- Name of the downloaded file
- Date and time of download
- Amount of data transferred
- Message as to whether the download was successful
- Description of the type of web browser used
- Operating system used
- The previously visited page
- Your IP address
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of the website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- Other administrative purposes.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented according to art. 6 para. 1 lit.a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to send your unsubscription request to email@example.com by e-mail at any time.
c) When clicking on the social media graphics
By clicking on the social media graphics embedded on our website, you will be redirected to 10119DESIGN GmbH corporate presence at the respective social media service. For this purpose, a connection to the server of the respective social media service is established via your browser. In this case, the social media service knows that you have been directed from 10119DESIGN GmbH.
3. Passing on of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your expressed consent pursuant to Art.6 para. 1 lit.f DSGVO,
- The disclosure is required pursuant to Art.6 para.1 lit.f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in as not disclosing your data,
- In the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer in accordance with Art.6 para.1 lit.c DSGVO, and
- This is legally permissible and required by Art.6 para.1 lit.b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
4. Use of Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European economic area beforehand.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide us with other services relating to website and Internet use.
We would like to point out that on this website Google Analytics has been extended by the code "gat._anonymizelp();" to ensure anonymous collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is then set to prevent further collection of your data when you visit this website. This procedure is particularly recommended when accessing our site via mobile devices.
We base the use of the aforementioned analysis tool on Art.6 para. 1 letter f) DSGVO: the processing takes place for the analysis of the usage behavior and is therefore necessary to protect our legitimate interests.
5. Rights of the persons concerned
You are entitled to the following rights of the parties concerned:
a) Right to information
You have the right to request confirmation from us whether personal data concerning you will be processed.
b) Correction/deletion/restriction of processing
Furthermore, you have the right to require us
- correcting false personal data concerning you without delay (right of correction);
- deleting personal data relating to you immediately (right of deletion)
- restricting the processing (right to restrict processing).
c) Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, current and machine-readable format and to transmit this data to another person responsible.
d) Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
e) Right of objection
If the processing of personal data concerning you is necessary for the performance of a task which is in the public interest (Art.6 para. 1 letter e) DSGVO) or for the protection of our legitimate interests (Art.6 para. 1 letter f) DSGVO), you have a right of objection.
f) Right of appeal
If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the DSGVO, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, without prejudice to any other remedies.
Data Protection Officer